The Jafza Offshore Company Formation is one of the top emerging free zones in UAE which is situated to the west of Dubai, next to Abu Dhabi. JAFZA is highly popular amongst investors to run business because of the lots of benefits it offers.
Once you sign up your Company Formation In UAE in JAFZA, the company holds a legal position for implementing on genuine business and it allows simple transference of business within the Middle East.
Company Formation In UAE
- JAFZA offshore is famous as a staid international centre for business and manufacturing and it provides the positive reputation for including more business
- If you are an offshore company that is registered in JAFZA, you can have property in your personal name or with a company based in UAE
- It is quite easy to open bank accounts in Dubai for offshore companies registered in JAFZA
- Companies which are registered in JAFZA can benefit of a tax-free organization, and there is no limitation on sending back capital and revenue generated from the business
- It is quite easy to carry out banking, insurance, accounting, legal matters, and viability studies as support is available
- These are the major steps for offshore company registration in the Jebel Ali Free Zone:
- You have to get in touch with a dependable Jafza Offshore Company Formation certified agent for the registration process
- Obtain a bureaucrat quote for the range of work you need, such as registration, nominee services, opening bank accounts, any particular attestations mandatory
- Submit three names for the company which are confirmed by the system
- Choose ahead the performance of your business – property investment, consultancy, trade, or working as a holding company
- Decide the share resources
- Confirm the list of investors, at least of 2 directors, and bureau
- Submit the obligatory documents, such as passport copy, address proof, a reference from bank and shareholders’ bio-data.